Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 - Film Review

Film Review: Finding Dory

The reasons why I like this film:

-          this film is about family
-          this film taught me a lot about we have to keep moving forward in this life
-          this film taught me about we have to focus to anything that we want and the result is we can achieve anything that we want

My favorite scene is when Jennie as Dorry’s mom said “It means you can do whatever you put your mind to, Dory”



Why I like that scene? I like that scene because that scene taught me about :

·         When we have to do something, just put in on our mind that we can do it and it will be.
·         Mom knows what her child’s potential is.

·         Mom always on our back to support us, so we can do our best . 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Peradaban dan Perubahan Sosial

English Business - 3rd Task Softskill

Motivasi Konsumen - Perilaku Konsumen